Help build the virtual bridge with digital education and services
CARDBoard Project is seeking virtual volunteers who enjoy creating or enhancing entry-level resumes for our clients.
Resume Building Volunteers have opportunities to work on entry-level resumes based on availability and interest.
We are currently set up at the Cornerstone Kitchen in the heart of S. Dallas on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. They serve hot meals to the homeless, veteran’s, and unemployed individuals.
· Clients will hand write their resume information on our resume form
· On-site program coordinator will email pictures of resume form to resume email group
· Review the form if available and interested replies “I can do this resume” (turnaround time within 48 hrs.)
· Email the final resume to Volunteer@cardboardproject.org
· Give yourself a pat on the back for creating a digital world that works for everyone.
Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thecardboardproject.